East Central University Online strives to support you through the admission process every step of the way.
We make it as easy as possible to help you get started on your journey towards a better career.
ECU Online provides you with an enrollment counselor who will support you throughout the application process. They’ll help you find the program that’s right for you and ensure you have all the information you need to apply.Request information
All programs require:
- A completed online application
- Official high school or college transcripts
Depending on your program and level of study, you may need to provide any of the following:
- ACT/SAT scores
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of professional licensure
After you’ve been accepted, make sure you:
- Complete your FAFSA
- Take action on any financial aid you are awarded
- Review the materials you need for your upcoming courses
Ready to Get Started?
Complete the form to receive an information packet about East Central University’s online degree programs.